In the movie/documentary: What The Bleep Do We Know!? It talks about several important aspects of the mind and how quantum physics is truly powerful indeed.
Thoughts are very powerful – so powerful that it has the ability to form the very fabric of reality around us as well as give us the ability to manipulate matter to a certain degree.
To illustrate this fact, Masaru Emoto – a researcher from Japan, teaches that thought and human consciousness could affect the molecular structure of water.
He says that water is a very adaptive medium that could take on the frequency of a person’s energy (coming from emotions) and that even polluted water could be restored through prayer and positive visualization.
Among the 4 elements – water, fire, air and earth, he claims that water is the most receptive of them all.
He later on taped words unto distilled water. Words like “love” and “peace” showed a beautiful and symmetrical molecular structure while words such as “hate” or “I will kill you” showed a very ugly molecular structure.
So why would such a thing happen? Those are just words pasted on a bottle.
The truth is, our thoughts carry a lot of molecular functions inside.
This is proof that by raising our vibration by changing our thoughts, we can create a new reality as we unlock the very secrets kept within the deep recesses of our minds so that the secrets of wealth creation, vibrant health, miraculous healing, empowering relationships, rewarding careers and finding our meaning of life will appear before us.
Consider that 70% of our bodies are made up of water.
If we carry so much water in our body, wouldn’t our thoughts play a very big role in influencing our body and our reality?
Imagine if you think about anger all day, how will it affect the molecules? Would it be crystalline and symmetrically beautiful? Or will it be polluted and ugly like the pictures above?
Likely it is a cause of stress (the chemical cortisol is a good example) and many other diseases as a result of our negative thoughts.
These are some of the greatest lessons taught in the documentary:
- We construct our universe from thought and matter forms. According to the late Stephen Covey of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, he says that, “It is based on the principle that all things are created twice. There is a mental (first) creation, and a physical (second) creation. The physical creation follows the mental, just as a building follows a blueprint.” The power of the mind is there to create and matter follows thought.
- There is no such thing as empty space. There is no vacuum for even vacuum is made up of particles and waiting to be filled. No wonder nature abhors a vacuum and things will fill it up, whether physically or metaphorically.
- Matter is constantly changing and not stagnant. Because matter is made up of electrons, it can pop in and out when needed. We are the observer and we create our realities based on our fixed perceptions of realities.
- That beliefs about who one is and what is real are a direct cause of oneself and of one’s own realities. Just as our thoughts fire up neurons, we each have our own frame of reality which we project into the world.
- Emotions carry a charge. Emotions are charged up neurons firing from our brain into our bodies. It is important to watch our emotional state because it will stay within our energy field.
Your mind is the key towards leading a healthier, happier and more fulfilled life.
It is our source of joy and it also has the potential to become our greatest poison if we are not careful with the thoughts that fills our head.
But by remembering that 70% of our body is made up of water, it makes sense to control our mind to make sure our thoughts are filled with positivity.
Programming our mind for success and conditioning it with the right environment will help us to live well.