Caffeine is one of the most subtle, yet dangerous substances in the world.
It carries the myth that it can give us a boost in energy throughout the day.
An entrepreneur went to a school to teach students about health and marketing.
He told them that he had a product and it was very special.
It would be marketed as an energy booster that can be added to any drink and help people get a quick fix.
Later on, this substance would disturb the sleep of the drinker and they would feel an energy crash in the morning.
But then, they would become more and more addicted to that substance and want more of it – especially to boost their energy again.
The entrepreneur told the class – how many of you would like to be part of this special project?
Most of the students thought it would be a fantastic marketing idea and raised their hand.
In reality – this product is already out in the world and it is none other than caffeine.
Coffee is the 2nd most drank beverage in America (and probably most parts of the world) right after water.
There are many hidden dangers and it is our duty to give an informed view on why we should avoid this dangerous substance:
- Drinking too much caffeine can lead to early death. A Mayo Clinic partnered study found that men who drank more than four 8 fl.oz. cups of coffee had a 21% increase in all-cause mortality.
- Drinking caffeine increases blood pressure and creates more stress for people.
- It increases the risks of heart attacks.
- It is linked to gout and breast tissue cysts in woman.
- Caffeine is one of the main causes of insomnia.
- Caffeine can cause headaches if consumed too much.
- Caffeine consumption can lead to increased anxiety, depression and the need for anxiety medication.
- Caffeine Does Not Help With Prolonged Sleep Deprivation
Can you imagine going life deprived of 1-2 hours of sleep every day for the rest of your life?
There is a way to boost our energy through alternative energy practices.
By removing our dependency on caffeine, we can detox our energies and have better long term rest.
Using our own energies as medicine, you can give yourself a boost of energy during the afternoon slump.
In the long run, you’ll be able to see the difference when you are in tune with your body’s energy.
Think carefully before you pick up your next cup of coffee because the food industry has dominated this sector and speak little of the dangers of this substance.